Monday, December 15, 2008

Anyone else's browser freezing a lot lately?

In recent weeks I've noticed that Internet Explorer and Firefox both have been freezing or crashing a lot. Has anyone else been running into the same issue? Before you jump to conclusions and blame it on spyware or a virus, this problem is happening on 3 different computer. Internet Explorer 7 has been freezing randomly, and Firefox has been crashing randomly. I haven't seen as many problems using Google Chrome, but it's also not fully compatible with all webpages that I view either (works for most though). For the most part they'll work fine, but the pages that seems to be causing the most problems for IE and Firefox are Hotmail, MSN, and Yahoo! I'm not overly worried about it yet, but in case I'm not the only one out there having these problems I thought I'd try a post to see if I get any other feedback.

For any of you who run across this post looking for help removing an actual virus or spyware, check out my earlier post about spyware here and viruses here

No comments: